20 tiger shrimp (about 5 per person, so this recipe serves 4-5 ppl)
6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 -4 slices preserved lemon
4 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp aleppo pepper
8 campari tomatoes, quartered
1 yellow zucchini, sliced
1 green zucchini, sliced
baby bella mushrooms, sliced (about a cup)
splash of white wine
salt and pepper to taste
1) In a large bowl, add shrimp, garlic, olive oil and all the spices. Mix well to coat, and let it marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2) Heat a large grill pan on high( I used a large 2 burner grill pan but you can use 2 grill pans). Add the shrimp to the pan and sear one side. Cook for a minute or so, and then turn heat to medium. When the one side is cooked through, flip over and cook the other side (turn heat back up to medium high to get it sizzling again). Add the preserved lemon to the shrimp.
3) Add the chopped tomatoes to the shrimp, and saute for a minute or so. Then push the shrimp and tomatoes to the back of the pan. Turn the back burner to low to let the shrimp finish cooking. Add a splash of white wine.
4) Add a little more olive oil to the front of pan, and then add in the zucchini and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Saute for about 3-4 minutes.
5) Now mix the shrimp together with veggies (over medium heat), and you have got yourself a colorful, healthy Spanish seafood dish which can be served over pasta or with rice.