(makes approximately 20-22 balls; this recipe can be doubled)
1 cup oats
1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut (or unsweetened)
1/4 cup sliced almonds
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp flax seeds
2-3 tbsp almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp organic peanut butter (or almond butter)
3 tbsp agave
1. Mix the oats, coconut, almonds, chia and flax seeds in a large bowl.
2. Add the almond milk and vanilla, and mix well.
3. Add the peanut butter and agave, and work it into the mix using your hands.
4. Mold the mixture into 1 inch tight balls by packing a palm full of mixture back and forth.
5. Place the balls onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper, and refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours.
6. Enjoy the healthy and delicious snack!